Office Administrator Required - Immediate Start
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our Bromsgrove Office, working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
You will be joining a small focused management team providing office support and administration, directly reporting to the Commercial Director and Group General Manager. Candidates should be enthusiastic, with a can do flexible approach and attitude, and be able to work within a reactive, demanding environment. Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of Office Administration including; but not limited to Customer Service, Work Scheduling, Office 365 and Sharepoint. Your role will include:
- Providing and efficient administrative service and support to Group General Manager, Commercial Director and National Operational teams.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a small focused team, covering for one an other at times of planned and unplanned absence, ensuring continuity of service at all times.
- Planning and Scheduling work for teams and ensuring all works are completed in a timeous manner.
- Report back to Clients and Management on a daily basis, uploading operational reports and details to SharePoint.
- Receive and respond to all Helpdesk Enquiries, acting as first point of contact for the team to ensure that all calls and correspondence are responded to in an appropriate professional and timely manner.
- Using high quality accurate typing necessary to produce job sheets, reports, certificates and presentation material to meet with company standards.
- Managing and maintaining Annual Work Schedule and all associated Operational Documents.
- Proficient use of Office 365 & SharePoint
- Answering the telephone in a courteous and friendly manner, understanding you are often the first point of client contact.
- Ensuring all relevant files (paper & electronic) are maintained in accordance with the company's requirements and standards, meeting data protection legislation
- Arranging hotel accommodation for operatives who are staying away working on extended projects.
It is worth mentioning that your place of work will be in a residential office, albeit separate from the main dwelling.
Application (CV) in the first instance via email: [email protected]