CSCS Experienced Commercial Cleaning Operatives Required
Minimum Operative Requirements
· Eligibility to work in the UK
· Proven track record of related work history
· CSCS Accredited, if you’re not accredited, we can guide you through the process.
· Good communication skills
· Reliable and hard-working, willing to work outside normal office hours
· Access to an Email account and WhatsApp
Working regionally, you will be responsible for the delivery of commercial / industrial cleaning including; After builders cleaning, factory dust downs, high level cleaning, floor cleaning using floor cleaning machines and equipment, jet washing etc.
Excellent Rates of pay, (rates depending on experience)
Additional Requirements for Site Supervisor Role
· Proven track record of contract supervision and clear understanding of industrial cleaning
· Building Site Experience
· Over 25
· Driving Licence (UK)
· Proficient in English (1st or 2nd Language)
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to provide written reports where required, basic computer skills (email)
· PASMA/IPAF Accredited
· Willing to travel Nationally (accommodation provided), and work away for extended periods of time depending on contract demands.
· Experience with cleaning machines; 110v/240v, Scrubber Driers, Jet Washing, Rotary Floor Cleaning Machines, Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning
Daily management of site teams, ensuring continuous delivery of service. Maintaining standards and professionalism during contracts and providing feedback directly to our Helpdesk and Contracts Manager. Supervision of labour, plant and equipment – completing relevant paperwork where required.
If you are interested in the above positions you can apply in the first instance by competing your details in the Apply Now area on our Website or using the reference WEBSITE 01.19, via:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01527 839 850