COVID-19 Electrostatic Disinfection
Our specialist teams can attend site on a reactive or scheduled basis to carry out Bio/Virucidal Deep Cleaning within your workplace to safeguard your employees, visitors and contractors, creating an environment where the possible contamination or spread of COVID-19 and other viruses is eliminated.
Our clients can rely on our detailed and exhaustive approach to ensure this type of specialised cleaning is carried out safely and to the required standard, including:
- Specific insurance extension to cover suspected COVID-19 locations
- Consultation with Public Health England to ensure our cleaning methods meet guidelines
- Working with our supply chain to ensure the chemicals we use kill the virus
- Specific training for our staff who will be carrying out the work, with corresponding RAMS provided
- Specialist PPE sourced and stockpiled to allow continuity of service within the UK.
- Clinical waste disposal for all materials and associated one use PPE
With Electrostatic Misting it is very easy to decontaminate and it is not necessary to wipe all surfaces when using our environmentally friendly chemicals this includes FOOD and Food contact surfaces, which makes them very fast to install and as they are persistent solutions will continue to be effective when they have dried unlike alternative chemicals that are only effective when wet.
Electrostatics is the process of adding an electrical charge to the liquid droplets when they are sprayed. When you spray a solution that is properly charged with electrostatics, the solution will envelop the targeted object to provide an even 360 coating, adhering to hidden and shadowed areas, with no runs or drips on vertical surfaces, delivering rapid and effective disinfection to all surfaces and areas.Unlike our competitors, and based on our years of experience, we do allow for hands on wiping within your quote, to allow a more effective clean especially on main touch points such as telephone handsets, keyboards, door furniture and wall mounted electrical controls.
The chemical we use has been formulated in a reacted mass of peracids to create a highly effective cleaner and disinfectant which removes dirt that harbours mould, fungi and yeast. It kills C-Diff in less than 2 minutes and offers up to 48 hours antimicrobial activity (it carries on working as a persistent solution). It is fragrance free, chlorine free, and degrades / decomposes into safe by-products after use (water and oxygen). It is easy to use with excellent levels of user acceptance with a prolonged antimicrobial effect and excellent materials compatibility.
- Extremely effective ready to use liquid disinfectant.
- Removes light soiling & kills bacteria & viruses in one application.
- Provides a high level of disinfection to help prevent microbial transmission.
- For use in all environments including: offices, hospitals, clinics, surgeries, nursing homes & long stay care facilities. Highly recommended for use in schools, gymnasiums, sports & leisure centres.
- Unperfumed, non-classified formulation
- Ideal for disinfecting washable hard surfaces in patient contact areas, visitor rooms & public areas.
- Broad spectrum activity against viruses, bacteria, fungi & spores
Staff Training and Health & Safety
We take Health and Safety very seriously in everything we do. Our full time In-House experienced operatives will use the relevant products and equipment for the job, they will also all wear uniform and appropriate safety clothing & equipment when working on site. All our staff have received COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) training in the use and handling of the professional cleaning chemicals and fluids which will be used, and they will all have been briefed on risk assessment and are further CSCS accredited. Our fleet of vans are new and unbranded, tracked by our Helpdesk time at all times and fitted with both internal and external cameras.
- Our standard H&S practice includes
- Site/contract specific risk assessments and method statements
- Induction and refresher training for all staff
- Regular health & safety audits & Toolbox Talks
- Safe chemical purchasing & continuity policy. COSHH assessments & microbiological profiling
- We will provide full site-specific RAMS upon acceptance of quotes, complete with all relevant COSHH information/