Periodic Cleaning Solutions is proud to launch our National Help Desk which will become a major aspect of our Added Value Package available to existing and potential Clients.
Managed by Cheryl Freestone, Head of Administration, backed up by our new Schedule & Administration Program and supported by the rest of the team it will be available from 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (Exc. Bank Holidays). Its purpose is to offer a one stop contact for all Operational issues from initial contact through to scheduling, RAMS, Service Delivery and after sales administration.
Our Help Desk will become the corner stone of our operations and is part of our wider Service Delivery Model, but our primary focus will always be our people with the Help Desk adding value to our Service Delivery. The Help Desk will manage the entire cleaning process:
- Initial Enquiry and creation of Unique Job Reference Number
- Arranging Site Visit by one of Management Team
- Creation of Quote, based on your pre-arranged Pricing Structure to ensure Contract Wide Pricing Continuity
- Correct Allocation of your Purchase Order upon Quote Acceptance to ensure correct seamless Billing procedure
- Automatic Scheduling of works according the frequency given up to 3 years in advance, allowing you to concentrate on your core business
- Arranging of Access information to best suit you and reduce the impact at Service Delivery
- Automated production of Job Sheet, populated with data already collated and checked to eliminate double entry data errors Including Operative Names, Start Times & Vehicle Registrations
- Works Report from onsite team that can be emailed the following morning to designated email address allowing complete accountability, together with Vehicle Tracker Data if required for complete transparency
- Raising of Invoices and Hand Over to Accounts Departments
Group General Manager, Rupert Smith, who managed the the Help Desk delivery commented, "The whole purpose of the Help Desk and its supporting Software is to provide a one stop shop for clients and allow them to concentrate on their core business. In my experience Help Desks to often become telephone answering services that add little to the service of the provider, but in fact create frustration by being unable to start a process or offer a true resolution to a problem. We believe that by investing in the right people supported by the right tools we can expect an outcome that delivers true added value to our customers and not just the usual lip service."
Help Desk will manage contracts for all divisions within the Group allowing for a seamless experience where client contracts overlap within their business.