Kitchen Deep Cleans
Periodic Cleaning Solutions kitchen deep cleaning service provides and maintains a high standard of kitchen hygiene through thorough, regular cleaning.
Burnt on carbon and fat deposits are removed, ensuring any potentially harmful bacteria are eliminated. Rentokil’s trained specialists ensure floors, walls, ceilings, lights and all kitchen fittings and equipment are thoroughly cleaned. This procedure also helps to prolong the life of your expensive kitchen equipment.
Commercial catering environments such as kitchens, canteens and food preparation areas must adhere to stringent legislation governing their condition and hygiene standards. Periodic kitchen deep cleaning helps maintain a high standard of hygiene and compliance with legislation.
Failure to meet the hygiene standards set out by the Food Safety Act 1990 and the Food Hygiene Regulations 2006 can lead to severe fines that can have a negative effect on profitability, as well as on the reputation of the business. In addition, poor cleaning procedures can lead to bacterial contamination, spread of diseases, pest infestations and reduced equipment life.
Periodic Cleaning Solutions cleaning completion certificates provides your business with a ‘Hygiene Log’ that enables you to easily and simply demonstrate your ‘Due Diligence’ in minimising health risks to Environmental Health Officers.
Tailored to the specific requirements of your kitchen our deep cleaning solution can encompass the whole kitchen or individual pieces of equipment. We will schedule our visits at times convenient to you, ensuring minimal disruption to your business.
Essential cleaning at the end of a week
- Clean the grill between cooking red meat, poultry and fish
- Regularly clean and sanitise all preparation surfaces
- Clean the meat and cheese slices after each use
- Regularly clean all dishes, cookware and utensils
- Regularly clean and sanitise cutting boards
- Empty waste bins and sanitise
Essential cleaning at the end of a cooking shift
- Clean the fryers
- Brush the grill and clean out grease traps
- Clean hobs, griddles and stoves
- Clean and sanitise all preparation surfaces
- Clean and sanitise all cutting boards
- Empty and clean the steam table
- Clean the meat and cheese slicer
- Clean the kitchen floor
- Clean the freezer and walk-in refrigerator
- Sanitise the telephone
- Clean, descale and sanitise all sinks
- Put all aprons and chefs work wear into the laundry